Friday, July 6, 2012

Iced Coffee

In this 103 degree weather, I feel like iced coffee is a necessity. It gives me my boast for the day without making me way too hot! Plus I love an excuse to eat whipped cream ;) Some people tend to add more sugar to their iced coffee then they would their hot coffee. I don't like the extra calories of adding sugar so I drink my iced coffee strait up with only milk and coffee.


Simple Iced Coffee


The day before you want to enjoy your drink....

1) make your usual cup of coffee
2) stick 3/4 of the coffee in the fridge
3) take the left over coffee and make coffee ice cubes

The next day...

1) fill 1/2 of you cup up with coffee
2) add coffee ice cubes
3 fill the rest of the cup up with milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
3) top with whipped cream
2) Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.