Monday, November 16, 2015

Quick Knit Gifts

Christmas is only a month away! We're running out of time to knit - too many projects, too little time. If you're like me, then you like to knit gifts for your whole family and friends too. The key is  getting everything done in time. Below I have my go-to projects for when I'm tight on time. These are all knitting projects that shouldn't take more then 2 days to complete (if you're committed)!



Cable Knit Headband
This is a gift most girls would LOVE to receive! I can whip up one of these headbands in two hours. I sit down to watch a movie and by the end I always have a headband finished. 
Find the pattern for sale here: https://www.etsy.com/listing

                             

Knit Ornaments 
I love making these as gifts for friends. I can make one ornament in about an hour. Once you memorize the pattern it's really easy to whip up a set of them. 
You can purchase the pattern here:https://www.etsy.com/listing


Knit Coasters 
These knit coasters are so easy you don't really even need a pattern. I use cotton yarn for these and knit a simple square with a boarder. You can knit a set of four within a day. 

 

Knit iPhone Case 
I always have left-over yarn from my headbands so I started making these. This is a great pattern to use up left over yarn. I can finish one of these cases in a day. They are super cute and great gifts. 



Drawstring Christmas Bag 
I knit a few of these last year and gave them away with gifts inside. I love knitting these because they require minimal sewing and can be completed in 2 days. They are perfect bags for giving jewelry or ornaments. 
Find free and simple knitting instructions here: http://lexalex-lexa.blogspot.com


Cable Knit Cowl
I just finished the pattern for this cowl since it has been so popular. I can knit this in 2 days - if I'm determined. If you're more chill this pattern could take you up to 4 days. If you have lots of time to spare, it's a great last minute gift. 
Buy the pattern here: https://www.etsy.com/listing


1 comment:

  1. The Head Wrap is no longer available (please ignore my user name I cant figure out how to change it lol)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.