Monday, April 2, 2012

Dulce De Leche Frappuccino

I've had this can of dulce de leche in my pantry for the longest time due to a Uruguay school project in 9th grade. It seemed ridiculous that I hadn't found a use for it yet and I decided that today was the day I make something with this random dulce de leche. My favorite drink at Starbucks has always been the Caramel Frap so I decided to make one with dulce de leche in place of the caramel.

Dulce De Leche Frap

1/2 cup of coffee 
3/4 cup of milk
3 Tablespoons dulce de leche
1 1/2 Tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 Tablespoons cocoa powder


When your coffee is still hot, add half of the sugar and mix it in. Then put your coffee in the fridge to cool. When it is cold, put all the ingredients in a blender. Add a few handfuls of ice before you blend. You can add as much ice as you want, depending on how thick you want it. To make it even better, you can make coffee ice cubes ahead of time. After blending, pour into glasses and enjoy. This makes enough for about 2 people. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.