Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chocolate Chai Tea Recipe

While we were on our trip in Colorado, we met some friends at an adorable tea house. We ordered chocolate chai tea and it was delicious. Due to the cold and cloudy weather, I was craving this yummy drink all day. I decided to re-create this drink and share the recipe with you all. Plus I was dying to use my new tea cup I bought in Old Colorado City.




Chocolate Chai Tea (for 2)

3 cups of milk (I used almond milk) 
1 1/2 Tablespoons of vanilla 
2 Tablespoons of sugar 
2 Tablespoons of cocoa powder
Pinch of salt 
2 chai tea bags

1) Mix all the ingredients (except tea bags) together in a pot on the stove (medium heat) 
2) Once the mixture is hot, pour into a tea pot and add the chai tea bags 
3) Let the tea bags seep for 5 minutes and then enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.