Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pumpkin Bunting DYI

A few days ago my mother and I went to a pumpkin patch. Ever since then I've wanted to do something creative with the pumpkin I picked out for my room. After being inspired by cake bunting on Pinterest, I decided to do pumpkin bunting. Here's how I did this easy craft that makes lovely fall decor.


What you will need: a pumpkin, a long piece of yarn/string, a sheet of paper (your choice of color), and a sharpie/ letter stickers. 

1. Gather your supplies




2. Cut your paper into squares and then fold them into triangles (it's ok if they aren't the same size) 



3. Write any word you like on the paper triangles using a sharpie or letter stickers


4. Stick the tooth picks on opposite sides of the pumpkin and then tie the string to them (Make sure the string is nice and tight)

5. Put the letters on the string like the picture below




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.