Monday, January 14, 2013

Emerald Slouchy Hat

Have you ever seen a ball of yarn and fallen in love?

So last week I was in the yarn section at the store. I was on a mission to get black yarn. I really just wanted to leave the store. Avoiding the people around me, I walked up and down the isle looking for a simple ball of thick, black yarn. My eyes were searching when something caught my attention. I did a double take. There, right before my eyes, was the most gorgeous ball of perfect emerald green yarn. It almost seemed to shine. This eye-catching yarn was beautiful. I only needed black yarn but this yarn HAD to come home with me. So it did. I grabbed the emerald ball of yarn, found black yarn, and got out of there. I rarely buy specific yarn just for myself. But last week I did. And I love it. I really, truly love it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.