Monday, June 17, 2013

Colorado Finds

Here are some of the lovely things I brought back with me from Colorado.


First, I got a great deal on an Impressionism book at this adorable Coffee and Books shop (in Fort Collins, Old Town). The shop was full of used books and the whole place smelled like delicious coffee! 



Next, I got this pretty note book at a garden shop. It was full of garden decor and cute gifts.


At another book store, (right next to the BEST tea shop) I got this Van Gogh calendar. Who cares if it's half way through the year? This was too hard to pass up (and it was on sale).


Then, I purchased this gorgeous peach pink dress at a little boutique called GG's. This is my first maxi dress and I love it. 




I also brought back some beautiful Colorado wild flowers. Below are some Indian Paint Brush and Blue Bells. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.