Friday, October 17, 2014

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte

This morning was a pumpkin spice latte making and poem reading kind of morning. I don't know about you, but there's something about leisurely mornings that I absolutely love - especially on windy fall days like today!

For my latte, I followed this Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup recipe I found on Pinterest. I used the second (less healthy ;) recipe and it was delicious! I mixed the syrup with half & half and poured it into a mug 3/4 full of coffee. I topped it off with caramel whipped cream and pumpkin spice.

I highly recommend this syrup recipe! It lasts for a week in the fridge and is super convenient. I'm trying to stay away from coffee shop lattes due to the fake flavorings they tend to use.  I'm all for homemade, natural coffee drinks!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.