Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Decorations

I had a very fun time yesterday doing nothing but decorating for Christmas, wrapping gifts, and knitting. It was perfect. Here's how I decorated my room this year!


I spent a few hours making paper snow flakes while watching the Grinch! I love paper snow flakes because they are so easy to make but can add so much decoration to a room.





I hand-knit little bows as ornaments for my little tree. (These will be fore sale in my store soon!)





At a super fun Pinterest party with my friends, I made this colorful wreath. It's simply a cut up paper plate, small pieces of random ribbon, and little bells. I love it.



At the Pinterest craft party, I also made this little painting. I painted a mountain landscape on a piece of wood, hot-glued buttons around it, and painted chalk board paint over the whole thing in case I feel like writing on it. This I plan to keep up all year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.