Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Window

Ever since we've moved from Colorado, I've had a problem with my window. It never seems to let enough light in (probably because it's always cloudy here), It's broken so I can never open it, and all I can see out of it is my neighbors house. Also, compared to the view from my old window how could any window compare?


But after three years of putting up with a window I hated, I began to discover all it's good qualities. I began to realize that I don't have to be negative but I could thank the Lord for my window.

Right in front of my window is the perfect place to take pictures.


 In the fall I can see beautiful leaf-less trees and a rosy pink sky in the evenings.


I also made the most beautiful discovery about my window a year ago. During just the right time of the year, the moon shines right through my window at around 1:00 a.m. If I open my blinds it lights up my whole room. I can lay on the floor right where the moon beams are and watch the stars. It's magical. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.