Monday, January 16, 2012

Mocha Fappuccino

So this summer I enjoyed making myself mocha frappuccinos as a treat. I perfected my recipe after a few tries and now I'm ready to share it with you!

Mocha Frappuccino Recipe 


Ingredients:

iced coffee
sugar
vanilla ice cream
chocolate syrup
caramel sauce (optional)
ice cubes
milk

step 1: a day before, make a few cups of coffee and add a tablespoon of sugar per cup. Once the sugar has dissolved in the hot coffee, put the coffee in the fridge over night.
step 2: in your blender, put in 1/2 cup of your cold coffee
step 3: put 1 or 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream in the blender (depending on how thick you want it)
step 4: add as much chocolate syrup as your heart desires. (I prefer around 2 table spoons)
step 5: add a few spoonfuls of caramel if you wish
step 6: add a handful of ice cubes
step 7: last of all, add about 1/2 a cup of milk.

then you just blend the ingredients until smooth. If it has trouble blending, add more coffee or milk. I like to top mine off with some whipped cream and chocolate syrup!

Hope you enjoy this recipe! You may tweak and alter it to your own personal liking.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.